I lead my team to help our clients plan and manage every aspect of their finances to realize their goals and objectives. Our financial plans are tailored to both individual and family needs, with the result being to help clients realize their life goals and objectives. When clients are looking for dependable advice, they turn to us for a simplified approach to help solve the complex wealth issues in their lives.
What I love about my work with clients
I like to assess complex life situations and come up with solutions that help my clients and their families. I have the technical expertise to determine what solutions will help my clients from a financial aspect while helping them as their friend.
How my work experience helps clients
I have been serving clients for over 18 years. My breadth of knowledge and experience with high-level planning helps me to assess complex client situations during all aspects of the planning process. I work through the complications of both financial and personal matters to ensure my clients get a positive outcome for their current and future situations.
- Masters of Science, Financial Services — The American College of Financial Services, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science — University of California, Irvine
- Minor in Management from the Paul Merage School of Business — University of California, Irvine
My Designations, Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary*
- Series 66
- California Life Insurance License
- Series 7
Life outside of work
- Private pilot who enjoys flying when I can
- Enjoy snowboarding, hiking and camping in national parks — one of my favorites is Mammoth
- Avid reader and astronomy enthusiast
- Like to travel, explore and take road trips to new places
- Very involved in local Cub Scouts with my two sons
*Use of the AIF designation does not imply that Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. or its Investment Advisor Representatives may act in fiduciary capacity for ERISA plans.