I deliver a holistic approach to my clients and their wealth management, and with my background, communication skills and desire to do what ever possible to help my clients provide me a unique perspective in my work.
What I love about my work with clients
Developing trusted relationships
How my work experience helps clients
I have been serving clients for over 35 years, bringing my experience and knowledge in accounting, law, and personal finance to my work. My experience includes being a CPA with Laventhol and Horwarth and representing professional athletes with the law firm of Terry M Rosenblum and Associates. I joined Cigna Financial Advisors as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner in 1988.
- Bachelor of Science with Honors — University of Maryland
- CPA (non-practicing)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Series 63
- Series 7
Life outside of work
- Married to Ken and together enjoy hiking, golf and adventure, traveling to exotic destinations
- Have visited all 7 continents exploring nature, animals, and wineries
- Adventurist foodies including eating dried blood in Spain and Mopane worms and Crocodile in Africa
- Aspiration is to spend as much time as possible with family, making wonderful memories