I make sure everything is running smoothly at Sagemark Consulting, so our clients get the focus they need from our team in creating more time and financial freedom so clients can focus on what is important to them.
What I love about my work with clients
I enjoy knowing our services makes a world of difference in our clients lives by sorting out their financial situations whether big or small. I understand how valuable time is and I appreciate knowing the service we provide makes our clients’ lives a little less stressful. I also like to think that I bring a sense of humor and warmth to my surroundings, and always try to bring a positive attitude to the team.
How my work experience helps clients
My experience in managing administrative tasks and staff management, using my planning and organizational skills, and excellence in customer service has contributed to enhancing our ability to provide a top-notch service to our clients.
- Over 13 years in overseeing administrative tasks and staff management, developing top-rated planning and organizational skills and task management capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of business-related technology tools
Life outside of work
- Enjoy time with my husband Robert and daughter Viviana
- Listening to music and going to concerts and food festivals
- Love cooking, gardening, roller-skating and watching my LA Dodgers
- Visiting Hawaii — it’s like my second home and family lives there