I ensure that all the administrative aspects of Sagemark Consulting's business run smoothly through in-depth research and analysis.
What I love about my work with clients
The knowledge that my work is truly making a difference for our clients brings me satisfaction and gratitude with my work.
How my work experience helps clients
With my experience in getting my MBA and over six years in the industry, I understand all aspects of the business and industry, and can relate to the unique situations of every one of our clients.
My Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, California State University, Long Beach
- Master Degree in Business Administration, California State University, Long Beach
- UBS Financial Services
My Designations, Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Series 66
- Series 7
- California Life Insurance License
Life outside of work
- Running, golfing, bowling and baseball — in my high school Hall of Fame for baseball
- Watching my San Francisco Giants and 49ers, and playing fantasy sports
- Love taking family trips to Maui
- Favorite food is fish tacos